Saturday, July 16, 2011

Look Back In Anger - Foxhunt K7 (1982, Stick It In Your Ear Tapes!)


Mega rare cassette single put out by the Stick It In Your Ear fanzine. Their second release (unless there are more strange tapes out there), and in the same usual quality 80s UK goth found on their vinyl releases. I have an unofficial live cassette from '83 by them with some tracks I've never seen on any of their releases that I'll post sometime in the future... as well as another "home-made"/"hand-written" compilation tape including some additional rare LBIA demos along with bands like The Fifteenth and Splashpool. One of the members reformed Look Back In Anger in the 90s, and there are at least two tapes from this period, but I believe the material is in the experimental, industrial soundscapes style.. I have one of them, so might eventually pull it out one day to check it out again to refresh my memory.

http://netkups.com/?d=ffab510211206
pass: kentuckyfriedwave

8 comments:

  1. Once again, your blog is coming along nicely. Do you happen to have material from "34 Vampires" and "House Of User:??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 34 Vamp's tape and a few various tapes by House of Usher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First comment here and I'm a bit ashamed. Thanks for this one and some other gems here. Really pleased to see you blogging and always looking forward to your new posts.
    PS: a few days ago a Punctured Tough Guy 7" went for £75! Never knew it would sell for such an amount. I got outbid off course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here on the recommendation of Michael..I just wanted to thank you a million times over for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bugger bugger bugger.... this one deleted as well... HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have 2 rare stick it in your ear tapes and still play them today.

    ReplyDelete