Thursday, September 27, 2012

Coldreams - A Crazy Night K7 (1985, Rock Hardi)


With my mediafire links down, don't expect those files back anytime soon since I don't have the time or desire to re-compile and upload them all. I might do some here and now...

Here is a very rare cassette by a French cold favorite that predates their highly regarded 7", and the only other release by them that I know of.  I don't believe anyone will find these tracks as fantastic as the 7" (that would be tough to top), but still good quality French cold wave music.


Coldreams - A Crazy Night K7 (1985, Rock Hardi) 

01. Don't Cry
02. Crazy Night / Burning Passion
03. Bulbs & Bubbles
04. Turn The Button
05. Don't Cry (Reprise)

http://netkups.com/?d=1642e088f8650
http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/28937827/file.html

pass: kentuckyfriedwave

3 comments:

  1. im just glad that your back on here...thanks for posting rare k7 material

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, I adore their single, yet I wasn't aware they had released something else... until today :)

    ReplyDelete