Monday, June 25, 2012

Crazy Baby Doc - Blessed Are Who've Got A Poor Brain 12'' (1985, Rebel Rec.) / Crazy Baby Doc - My Religion 12'' (1987, Rebel Rec.)


Here are the only two records by German band Crazy Baby Doc that I know of... though there is an unofficial DVDr listed on discogs that is oddly quite modern and including no tracks featured here. 

"Blessed Are Who've Got A Poor Brain" is the better record in my opinion, which starts off with a track roughly somewhere between Specimen's "Hex" and Luc Van Acker's "The Ship" LP, follows with the great "Geisha", then continues with three more gothy/wave tunes. The "My Religion" 12" gets rockier... it gave me the impression of a goofier, early Love Like Blood crossed with faster-paced/early Rose of Avalanche, and then throw in some grebo elements despite being German.




Crazy Baby Doc - Blessed Are Who've Got A Poor Brain 12'' (1985, Rebel Rec.)

01. Do It Darling
02. Geisha
03. Janine
04. Zombie Baby
05. Blessed Are Who've Got A Poor Brain


Crazy Baby Doc - My Religion 12'' (1987, Rebel Rec.)

01. My Religion
02. Leave In Love
03. Metalrose
04. War

http://netkups.com/?d=0b35fe0383162
pass: kentuckyfriedwave

2 comments: