Saturday, March 23, 2013

Candy Stripe - As Above So Below LP (1990, Disques-Editions TLP)


Highly obscure Belgian goth band with a great primitive sound you might expect from a private pressing. Some Sisters influences for sure, but also reminds me of some of the German goth bands from the later half of the 80's.





Candy Stripe - As Above So Below LP (1990, Disques-Editions TLP)

01. Missing Words
02. Between The Lines
03. I Am Crazy For You
04. What I Feel Right Now
05. Candy
06. In The Cold Night
07. Out of The Screen
08. What I Feel Right Now (Accoustic)

http://netkups.com/?d=850c07d15d840
pass: kentuckyfriedwave

3 comments:

  1. absolutely no comment's ... but in vain! Great band.
    They were first I heard, when Marc D. put some songs on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guitarplayer is now a member of The Breath Of Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kfw,
    (six years later), can you re-up??? pls!pls!

    - Monica

    ReplyDelete